Shaping the future
Global Sustainability Jam 2011 - Shanghai, China
How can design be sustainable? By creating long-term, cost-effective solutions that deliver excellent performance and results. By designing, or redesigning products, services, processes or systems to avoid damage to the environment, society and economy. Read on if you are interested in finding new ways of doing business and new customers by innovating your existing products, and benefit the world at the same time.
CBis two day practical innovation workshop on SUSTAINABLE DESIGN, PRODUCT AND SERVICE DEVELOPMENT IN CHINA will focus on current initiatives in this area and how we can use design techniques to help shape its future. After the workshop you will have the tools to create and communicate the value of sustainability initiatives within your organization.
Who should participate?
Professionals, such as architects, designers, social entrepreneurs, managers, directors and CEOs, involved or interested in sustainable development, environmental or corporate social responsibility projects.
What will I gain from the workshop?
- Establish a structured framework for approaching design-driven projects focused on sustainability in China.
- Start building a professional network to support your efforts in implementing projects.
- A forum where you can share experiences, past successes and how to overcome challenges.
- Develop an understanding of the role consumers and other stakeholders play in the design process.
- Insights about how sustainable development is different in China from other countries.
Request our cases to learn more.
Fill your contact details below and we will contact you in a short time!
Case Full Report Request - English
* Mandatory Field